Wednesday, October 6, 2010

"you have a childness in you that I would like to crush"


Most people misunderstand it, others feel intimidated by it but most are absolutely envious of it.
It's the sparkle of enthusiasm that comes out as a flare and blinds the soul-dead. The unhindered laughter that echoes in the adult -club of the overworked. The life that is perceived as an infectious disease to the zombie- sedated, money-driven, self-obsessed grown-ups of today's Matrix.
"I cannot allow you to have something that I have allowed to die. You must be what I am so that I can feel good about my self."
She is pressured from all corners. Closing her eyes she takes a deep breath. Fresh baked bread from the bakery across the street, the vaccum cleaner making a racket from the flat above, the soft mush of the gutted pumkin in her hand....
Something like that never dies, it lives on even when you are dead. It leaves ripples in the pool of life that affect others for many years after. And then it is recognised for what it truly was. A strong appetite to harverst all life's potential.
-"You have a childness in you that I would like to crush"
-"Hearing you say it scares me. I'd rather go.."

No comments: