Monday, September 20, 2010

Rivers




Another day comes to an end. Even though I knew it would I wasn't entirely convinced when I told myself some hours before.
I don't remember where I picked this photo from but it is exactly what I need to look at so that the knot that my mind has been turned into can be loosened and If I am lucky be undone.

There is something about rivers that calms me. I picture them as the veins of a sacred creature that tolerates my existence on his skin. I envy rivers because they are tirelessly constant, passionately determined and ceaselessly moving towards a clear destination. Like pulsing veins they sustain all life, like messangers they carry their findings to the source. They are wise, sometimes cruel but always great philosophers.
I wish I had a river to listen to right now.

No comments: